Vidmate is the most popular application to stream videos online. You can watch tons of movies and music videos easily on this application. Although, you have several options in the shape of Showbox or Play Box HD. But Vidmate still managed to stand out in the crowd.
Vidmate is an Android application. Huge number of users are using this application to watch favorite videos. The users now want to access this application on PC. You must know that Android applications are not supported by Windows. But I got the perfect solution for this problem. I will explain how easily you can run Vidmate on your PC.
Before we dive into the main topic, let’s check out premium features of Vidmate:
- Vidmate allows you to download an unlimited number of videos from major video streaming websites.
- It has the unique function of auto detection of the video link.
- You can manage the download of the video using download manager. It offers features like pause and resume. It means in case of no internet, your download won’t be lost!
- You can simply copy/paste the video url to download the video.
- It keeps the record of your favorite videos for future use.
- It supports popular video formats such as MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, WMV and MKV, etc.
Vidmate is an Android application, it means it is not directly accessible on windows. We need another application to run this application. I am talking about Android emulator.
Please follow the steps written below:
- First of all, go to the official website of BlueStacks emulator. Download the emulator!
- Once setup file is downloaded, open it and follow installation instructions!
- Once installation is complete, open up the application.
- Now download the Vidmate.apk file from any trusted website!
- Now open up the .apk file with BlueStacks emulator and your are done!