SnapTube is a new app designed to download videos from platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, dailymotion, Vuclip and all the other popular video websites. This application is doing an incredible job on android devices but tech geeks will always go out of their way to make sure that other devices can use such apps. It has been tested on the windows computers and is working great on personal computers and laptops as well. In this article, I will provide you with the right information about how to download SnapTube for PC for absolutely free as well as how you will use it once you download it.
Before we get to the part where I show you how to download, let’s take a look at what you will be getting once you download SnapTube.
- With SnapTube, you can download a video in different multiple resolutions
- You will be able to easily download all the YouTube videos you want and in addition to that, you get to download from any other video site you want.
- Using SnapTube, you get to convert the videos and download them as MP3 files. Actually, you will neither need extra plugins nor will you need extra software to achieve this.
- You get a cool and user-friendly searching option, which you can use to get exactly what you are looking for.
- You will easily manage all the videos you have downloaded.
- One of the best features you get with SnapTube is that it is totally beneficial for the user but not the app developers unless they show any ad in the app.
These are just the main features you need to know about the SnapTube application and if you compare it with competitors like TubeMate, you will clearly see that it easily emerges as the winner.
SnapTube for PC download
In case you have tried installing SnapTube form GooglePlay, you already know it is not available on the store so you will just have to download it as an apk file. Now, installing SnapTube on a PC is quite an easy task especially if you have an Android Emulator App like Bluestacks. This app allows the Mac and Windows Operating Systems to support Android apps. One of the best Emulators is known as BlueStacks, so to install and use SnapTube, you will have to download and install BlueStacks in your PC first.
- Once you install, you can now download the SnapTube app
- Head over to your directory and open the SnapTube app using the Bluestacks Emulator app.
- Once the installation is complete, SnapTube will appear in the “all apps” section in the BlueStacks app
- Go to “all apps” and double tap on it to start enjoying it.
How to Use
- All you have to do is use the search box to search for videos you would like to download.
- You can either watch the videos or simply download them without watching first.
- You can easily select what resolution you want to use or if you just want the audio file. You will also choose video quality from as low as 140p to 720p.